1. Product Management
2. Development Team Coaching
1. Project Initiation
2. Project Planning – Developing a comprehensive Project Management Plan
3. Project Execution
4. Project Monitoring and Controlling
5. Project Closing
6. Professional Responsibility – Ensure ethical and professional conduct in project management.
7. Agile and Adaptive Practices – Recognize the value of adaptive project management approaches, in addition to traditional project management methods.
8. Leadership and Team Building – Developing leadership skills to lead and motivate project teams effectively.
9. Communication and Stakeholder Management – Managing project communications and stakeholders to ensure project success.